Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Media and Promotion team: Interview

     Interview with Healthy

Middle of New York city......(communication between Skinny & Healthy)

Skinny: Hello! My name is Skinny and i will like to ask you some questions
           about eating disorders.

Healthy: Sure go ahead.

Skinny: My first question is how much junk food do you eat a day?

Healthy: I eat junk food once a week.

Skinny: What kind of junk food do you  eat once a week?

Healthy: iu eat vanilla plus chocolate flavored ice cream from the super market.

Skinny: What kind of healthy food do you eat?

Healthy: I eat vegetables and yogurt for my morning routine.
             For lunch I eat healthy fish and a protein drink. 
             For dinner i eat vegetable soup and fruits.
             For dessert i drink home made orange juice instead of coca-cola.

Skinny: Why do you eat healthy food?

Healthy: It is because all the food that i eat contains vitamins and protein and                makes my body healthy!!

Skinny: Do you ever get sick of eating too much healthy food?

Healthy: Sometimes i am tired of eating it but I think of the results 
             and my future.

Skinny: Thank you for the interview.
            Looks the man is very healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment