Monday, August 3, 2015

Media and promotion team : Advice column

Dear Thinny,

  I am writing to you for advice. I am in love with junk food. 
I can't go without junk food for an hour. I always want to eat fried chickens, hamburgers, and coke. For me, hamburgers are
my brothers because I see them more than 5 times a day.
io really can't live without it. My teachers and my parents
are mad at me because I spend too much money on junk food.
 Once I even brought french fries to school and my teacher got really mad at me. I hope you can help me. Please give me some advices. I really need your help...
              
Yours truly,
Fatty.


Dear  Fatty,

   Listen carefully. I think first you should clean up the bad
 habit of eatting too much junk food. There is a thing called
"Obesity". Obesity means when you eat too much and you become
fat and not healty. You don't watnt to become fat, right??
  These are some ways to help you. First, you should eat less
junk food every day. Maybe you should eat it about once a day.
This will make you happier and more healthy. Another advice for youi will be to become fit and exercise. You can visit the gym
once a week. if you have commitment and won't give up on exercising at least you will lose a "kg" or more. Remember it will be hard but wait for the results. It will turn out good and you will be much happier and healthier.

                                      
                                              Yours truly,
                                                Thinny.

Yoon, Kyle, Doyi, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment